June 28, 2012

5 Random Facts About Me

It's time for some confessions....

I got this idea from a blog I read called "Love Stitched" by Brittany.

Here are 5 Random Facts About Me:

1. I love my Dad's grilled cheese sandwiches! He makes THE BEST grilled cheese! Perhaps it has something to do with the amount of butter he slaps on both sides and the inside, too!! Yummers!


2. I hate wearing high heeled shoes...or medium heeled shoes...I have yet to find a pair I can wear for more than a few minutes. I *can* walk in them I just really hate wearing them!
{via}
3. I used to get perms all the time growing up. (My nick name was Little Orphan Annie for quite some time.) Most likely it was just a cute & easy hair-do for a tom-boy like me.
On the farm circa 1984 - Dad showing me and Mike a new calf.
Christmas 1994 - I got puppy Sophie!

4. I am a sucker for impulse buys near any cash register: be it gum, candy, a flashlight, snacks, toys, buttons, a kite, DVDs, jewelry, souvenirs, nail polish, socks, and once even a pair of shoes!
{via)
5. When I was little I used to make up dances to my favourite songs....and I was *not* any kind of a good dancer! I severely wish I could dance. *sniff* (Some favs were Mini Pops Beatles covers - I need to dig out that cassette tape! & "Batdance" by Prince.)


(No, I do NOT have any videos of me dancing! If I did, it may break your computer!)



Now give me at least 1 random fact about you.


Go!

1 comment:

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

so fun! thanks for sharing about YOU!

Post a Comment