January 16, 2007

My Barbie Dream House


Yes, my new home looks a lot like a Barbie Dream House, which as a child I never had. I always played with a homemade doll house that some nice person made for my older sister. Sure that doll house was wonderful, but in the back of my little girl mind I always wanted to play with the big pink houses that were displayed on commercials and toy flyers.
So now I have my pink house! Ha! It's so cool!It will be so easy to tell people if they are coming over, "Which house is it? Why, it's the big pink house."
Have I said how excited I am?!? Well I am!!!

6 comments:

FooFooBerry said...

Kirsten,

Oh it looks so cute on the outside. I too had a doll house out of cardboard (one of the ones you could buy then) but I always wanted one of those wooden ones with layers and layers of floors and all the handcrafted furniture. Pink is my favourite colour too and it looks like a fairy tale home.

Foofooberry

FooFooBerry said...

I forgot to ask when do you move in?

Kirsten B. said...

I move in 2 weeks, give or take a few days. Crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

Where is your Barbie house Kirsten?...it's full of character!

Kirsten B. said...

My new home is a pretty and great part of town, but I won't post it on here....there may be internet stalkers out to get me and I like to try to keep their info on me to a minimum.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are wise Kirsten. Sounds like a great place though! Have fun and make good memories living there.

Post a Comment