January 23, 2007

Moving Countdown - 1 Week!!

Yes, my friends, it is exactly ONE WEEK until I move!
I can't believe it! This time is drawing near! Ahhhhh! I have to finish packing!!
Anyway, I sold the two cool Ikea DVD shelves and the people who wanted the table and chairs never showed! Sheesh, some people!
So for sale, I still have the loveseat, kitchen table and 6 chairs and a great patio set (still need to take a photo).
Packing is going....slow. I need to get going on it but yesterday it felt like it was the last thing I wanted to do. I'm about 65% done, I'd say...I still have to pack small stuff, bedroom stuff, bathroom stuff and all the dishes I've kept out to use this week. Maybe I should get a few paper plates and bowls for the week, Hmmmm. I also need to go through allllll my older boxes with sentimental tokens and childhood memorabilia. Yikes! I need to get moving!
Next Tuesday (during the day) is my big moving day, so if any of you know of anyone I can get to come help my dad and I carry boxes or help carry my few pieces of furniture, please, please let me know! I'd even be willing to buy a pizza dinner/lunch to treat whoever can help me!

1 comment:

FooFooBerry said...

Kirsten,

I know moving is a big job but sounds like you are doing quite well if you have over half done. Just think how great it will be when you are in your new home.

S.

Post a Comment