January 9, 2007

Photoz ov phrendz

Greetings everyone out there who checks up on me and my life!
Here are a few photos, some random, and some not so very random...yeah.

This is my leettle friend...
(Isn't she so cute...Ooosie boo....)

These are lonely socks - the dryer monster ate their mates!
(Yes, in answer to the inevitable question, I was bored.)

These are my two buds...
This is me and M...
And lastly another pic of my dear leeltle pal!
(She is always sacked out on the bed and mostly tolerates me taking her picture and messing with her hair.)

1 comment:

FooFooBerry said...

Kirsten,

Cute pictures and how sad your lovely socks have lost their mates from the dryer. I usually have ones that just go missing so I know put all my socks with their mates in a washing bag and haven't lost one yet.

Foo

Post a Comment