January 7, 2016

Thankful for...100 List: #76-100


As an exercise in positivity, I am continuing to make a list of the:

100 Things for Which I am Thankful.


Note: They are listed in no particular order, other than my rambling thoughts at the moment.

76. the ability to create with my hands - crafts, jewelry, gifts, graphics
77. the simple act of colouring in a colouring book
78. Timmy's French Vanilla caffeinated drink
79. clothes that are not only comfy but make me feel good
80. finding inspiring stories about other women who have faced similar circumstances to my own
81. my amazing dream trip to Ireland, Scotland & England last year! (read posts here)
82. God who provides even when it seems everything is stressful and difficult
83. my Mom, who loves me for me and treats me like a close friend
84. my Dad, who also loves me for me and is always there for me 
85. my sister, who I can always talk to about movies, or books or shows, or anything
86. my brother, who is a social male butterfly and strives to always keep in touch
87. my sister-in-law, who is patient and fun and fits right into our family
88. my nephews, who are all such fun and make me laugh so much
89. my niece, who is such a little cutie and so smart and independent even at 2.5 years
90. last-minute road trips to explore our amazing island (Tofino, Mt. Washington etc)
91. people I work with, who are fun and encouraging
92. learning new skills, like programming fancy lightning
93. grabbing sweet opportunities, like a trip to Costa Rica in less than 2 weeks!!
94. the multitude of cute little hummingbirds who I feed all year outside my patio
95. the experience I've had for the last three years selling my creations at an outdoor sumer market
96. making new friends from all over the world on my travels
97. two words: pretzel bagels
98. the amazing, funny and 80's-filled novel I just finished listening to, "Ready Player One" by Ernest Cline, read by the hilarious Will Wheaton
99. people who "get" me - my humour, my geekiness, my likes
100. animals - I love them all! big, small, cute, furry, feathered, scaled...I love touching, holding, playing with and learning about them all.


What are you thankful for?  

 Start making your own list.  

(PS - It does wonders for your current state of happiness.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment