January 6, 2016

My "List" for 2016

Do or do not, there is no try.

As an excellent list-maker, though usually my skills are used for grocery lists or Christmas gift check lists, I am not one to normally make huge New Year's Resolutions.

However, I have, in the past, jotted down a few items I wish to see or do or create for the year ahead.

January of a new year always seems to be a great time to make a fresh start and plan ahead.

I love planning!
Whether it be a vacation or trip, a party or just a day adventure, I love researching and planning my brains out! I still am open to some spontaneity, but I like to be well prepared.

Back in 2012 I made a "My List" for that year.
I'm recreating that idea here with new plans for this coming year.

My 2016 List: (in random order)


1. Go to Costa Rica! (This is happening in less than 2 weeks!!)
2. See a sloth...a baby sloth, even better!
3. Jump from a waterfall
4. Finishing writing about my UK trip last year! (check out past posts here)
5. Start walking more
6. Write more regularly on this blog (I'm trying!)
7. Train more volunteers to cover my media job - a must!
8. Join a co-ed small group at church
9. Clean my spare room
10. Organize all my craft supplies
11. Sell my jewelry via a local store or two
12. Set up my Etsy Shop to sell my jewelry online
13. Put up photos and art on my walls (3 years and I still have empty frames!)
14. Go horseback riding
15. Go somewhere snowy next winter
16. Get a Tattoo (just a tiny one)
17. Keep up a more positive attitude every day
18. Do my best to help others around me
19. Go skiing/tubing/sledding more next winter!
20. Make healthier eating a priority
21. Read more (less TV!)


Okay, I'll admit that a few of these list items are a direct response to my upcoming trip to Costa Rica!! Gaaaaahhhh! So excited!!! I'll tell you all about it soon and I'm sure I'll be posting loads of photos of this new crazy adventure.

What's on YOUR list for 2016??



No comments:

Post a Comment