January 31, 2012
Photo-A-Day Challenge! February 2012
A few blogs I follow are taking part in a
for the entire year of 2012!
(Brittany at Love Stiched, Jessica at FatMumSlim)
I missed January, but I'm going to try and start the challenge tomorrow for February.
I'll post my weekly photos all at once and hopefully bust out of my boring-box and get creative.
If you want to play along Jessica will be hosting a linky party and I've joined up!
Here's how to play (direct from Jessica's blog):
1. Use the list above as inspiration and take a photo everyday. For example for number one on the list, 'your view today' you'd take a shot of whatever it is that you can see today. This would be a wider shot of your office space, where you went for a walk, or whatever it is that you can see!
2. Share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, your blog or where ever it is you want to share. If you're sharing on Instagram or Twitter use the hashtag #FEBphotoaday so everyone can find them. There's a great community around the photo sharing, so do share!
3. Check out everyone else's pictures. I do it before I go to bed each night and it's so fun to see how different everyone's photos are. There are people from every corner of the world playing.
thoughts photos challenge 5MinFri Movies friends vacation God reviews love Christmas fun life travel trip walks KBintheUK adventure Sophie about me lists moving childhood video nature Scotland blogs memories pet scenery Dear Date Ireland Thanksgiving advice dating fasting food music road trip Puppy Victoria beach books camping film home snow twins update body image for the men prayer summer crafts fear holiday scenicsundays Westie West Coast Creations
I am a poetry girl. I love many forms of poetry but at the heart I am a lover of Shakespeare and other cleverly crafted texts. (And ...
As an exercise in positivity, I am making a list of the... 100 Things For Which I Am Thankful. Today here are the first 25. ...
- ► 2014 (37)
- Photo-A-Day Challenge! February 2012
- The least-kept secret of what I love best about wi...
- A "Fast" Update - Not all 6s & 7s...
- A "Fast" Update - Four, Five & Friday!
- A "Fast" Update - Painting-by-Numbers
- A "Fast" Update - Still Standing!
- A "Fast" Update - Meet my new little motivator!
- 21 Day Challenge....Impossible Quest?
- Knitting and Knowing - A Bumpy Project
- A Silly Christmas Tradition
- My "List" for the year 2012
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (26)
- ► 2007 (47)