January 31, 2012
Photo-A-Day Challenge! February 2012
A few blogs I follow are taking part in a
for the entire year of 2012!
(Brittany at Love Stiched, Jessica at FatMumSlim)
I missed January, but I'm going to try and start the challenge tomorrow for February.
I'll post my weekly photos all at once and hopefully bust out of my boring-box and get creative.
If you want to play along Jessica will be hosting a linky party and I've joined up!
Here's how to play (direct from Jessica's blog):
1. Use the list above as inspiration and take a photo everyday. For example for number one on the list, 'your view today' you'd take a shot of whatever it is that you can see today. This would be a wider shot of your office space, where you went for a walk, or whatever it is that you can see!
2. Share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, your blog or where ever it is you want to share. If you're sharing on Instagram or Twitter use the hashtag #FEBphotoaday so everyone can find them. There's a great community around the photo sharing, so do share!
3. Check out everyone else's pictures. I do it before I go to bed each night and it's so fun to see how different everyone's photos are. There are people from every corner of the world playing.
thoughts photos challenge 5MinFri Movies friends vacation God reviews love Christmas fun life travel trip walks KBintheUK adventure Sophie about me lists moving childhood video nature Scotland blogs memories pet scenery Dear Date Ireland Thanksgiving advice dating fasting food music road trip Puppy Victoria beach books camping film home snow twins update body image for the men prayer summer crafts fear holiday scenicsundays Westie West Coast Creations
It's game time! Pull out a blank notepad, a pen and your favourite games and we'll have a blasty-blast of an evening together! ...
On Fridays a group of people who love to throw caution to the wind and just write gather to share what five minutes buys them. Just f...
I started o ff my final day in Ireland with a conundrum: I waited at the place where my day tour said the first pick up point would be, i...
When I was little I had a good idea of what I wanted to be when I grew up. There was "Policeman", "Cowboy", even &...
On Fridays a group of people who love to throw caution to the wind and just write gather to share what five minutes buys them. Just ...
It's finally the weekend! Are you excited? Do you have any big plans or are you a snuggle up at home kind of person? Me, I'm...
I am not great with confrontation, good or bad. I don't like speaking up. I don't like when someone argues with me. I get wa...
Today's writing prompt is the word "Notice", and I'm stuck. Usually when I sit down to write the words flow from ...
- ► 2014 (37)
- Photo-A-Day Challenge! February 2012
- The least-kept secret of what I love best about wi...
- A "Fast" Update - Not all 6s & 7s...
- A "Fast" Update - Four, Five & Friday!
- A "Fast" Update - Painting-by-Numbers
- A "Fast" Update - Still Standing!
- A "Fast" Update - Meet my new little motivator!
- 21 Day Challenge....Impossible Quest?
- Knitting and Knowing - A Bumpy Project
- A Silly Christmas Tradition
- My "List" for the year 2012
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (26)
- ► 2007 (47)