May 9, 2014

Five Minute Friday - Grateful

Five Minute FridayOn Fridays a group of people who love to throw caution to the wind and just write gather to share what five minutes buys them. Just five minutes. Unscripted. Unedited. Real.
Your words. This shared feast.

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking
2. Link back HERE and invite others to join in.
3. Please visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Thems the rules!


OK, are you ready? 

The topic is:

"Grateful"

GO!


I am grateful for the air in my lungs, for the blood pumping through my veins, for the ability to walk, jump, run, play.

I am grateful for the love I receive from my amazing family and friends.

I am grateful for the knowledge and faith I have in God and in His love and purpose for me.

I am grateful for little joys...for rain, for a dog cuddle next to me, for tree-filtered sunlight, for chocolate melting on my tongue.

I am grateful for my job, for my co-workers and bosses. I am grateful for the country I have been born into, for the opportunities and freedoms I have and enjoy.

I am grateful for choice, for creativity, for fun.

I am grateful that I have hope and have decided to choose joy over all circumstances.

I am grateful for the tough times so I can truly enjoy the good times.

I am grateful for my future, for the surprises that may come along and for the long steady road ahead towards becoming a better version of myself.

I am grateful for others who have gone before me, for grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, who prayed for their children and gave them all the best they had to give.

I am very grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment