September 17, 2014

Weird & Wonderful Wednesday: Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 of my Weird & Wonderful Wednesday Series!
(have a look at Part 1)

Today I bring to you a sample of some of the weird & wonderful photos I've taken over the years.
Some are of oddities and some are just magical.
All are unedited and not at all enhanced.

This lot comes from all over the place and from over the past seven years.
     (*Bonus points if you can name where some of them are taken!)


Enjoy!





















2 comments:

Elise said...

Love these!! Is that the breakwater?? Amazing! And I loved seeing Sophie! :) thanks for sharing!

Kirsten B. said...

Yes, Bingo! You win the prize!!
That first photo IS indeedy the good old Victoria Breakwater way before they added the now totally practical safety railings.
At first we all were disappointed about the new railings...it wouldn't be the same, look awful...now we love it! Way safer, looks nice etc. Still one of my favourite places to walk. :)
And yes, my lovely old Sophie! She was a good little pal! *sniff*

Post a Comment