July 3, 2015

Today's Action Plan (Freebie!)


Download a FREE Daily Task Planner! - theretherekitten.com

I'm taking a quick break from updating you all about my recent UK trip to bring you a FREEBIE!
(#kbintheuk on Instagram or catch up on all my blog posts with even more photos here>>

(and who doesn't like freebies?
If you don't...well, you're weird.)

My good friend showed me some samples of a daily task sheet and asked me to make something specific for her so she wouldn't have post-its notes all over her work space.

I took the best bits from a few samples and came up with something that combines a daily fitness & water log with appointments, daily goals, To Do lists and a reflective grateful list etc.

My pal was so happy with the result she shared the sample around and her co-worker wanted the same but in another colour scheme.

So, YOU have two colour options to choose from: Blue/Teal/Coral or Purple/Yellow/Teal.

Download a FREE Daily Task Planner! - theretherekitten.com





Feel free to print and share and I'd love any feedback you have on what works or what you like best about this daily tracking sheet.


Take Care!


No comments:

Post a Comment