February 20, 2012

February Photo-a-Day: Pillows & a Pen

 "Something You Hate To Do" - I really, really hate getting up early in the morning when I have to, and leaving my comfortable pillows behind! (I'm much more of a night owl than an early bird!)

"Handwriting"- I've never really liked my own handwriting. Mosly because when I get impatient and my hand can't keep up to the tumbling thoughts from my head my penmanship becomes messy and childish as I cope to try and put everything down on paper. Of couse, I actually use a pen and paper much less frequently now that we use technology to capture our thoughts. I still love the feel of a pencil and the way  it looks to have your own thoughts and ideas recorded by your own hand.





(Go here to link up to the #febphotoaday party, and grab the March Challenges, too!)



No comments:

Post a Comment