February 5, 2012
Photo-A-Day Challenge! - Feb 4 & 5
Are you enjoying these Photo-A-Day Challenge snaps?
You can join up, too! Just look at the list I'm re-posting below and follow the guidelines.
(direct from Chantelle's blog):
1. Use the list above as inspiration and take a photo everyday. For example for number one on the list, 'your view today' you'd take a shot of whatever it is that you can see today. This would be a wider shot of your office space, where you went for a walk, or whatever it is that you can see!
2. Share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, your blog or where ever it is you want to share. If you're sharing on Instagram or Twitter use the hashtag #FEBphotoaday so everyone can find them. There's a great community around the photo sharing, so do share!
3. Check out everyone else's pictures. I do it before I go to bed each night and it's so fun to see how different everyone's photos are. There are people from every corner of the world playing.
thoughts photos challenge 5MinFri Movies friends vacation God reviews love Christmas fun life travel trip walks KBintheUK adventure Sophie about me lists moving childhood video nature Scotland blogs memories pet scenery Dear Date Ireland Thanksgiving advice dating fasting food music road trip Puppy Victoria beach books camping film home snow twins update body image for the men prayer summer crafts fear holiday scenicsundays Westie West Coast Creations
I've moved! In case you're visiting directly from blogger, you won't find any new posts here. Please change your bookm...
La Vibora at Six Flags Over Texas, 2009 I was chatting at lunch today with a few co-workers about our experiences on some am...
I am not great with confrontation, good or bad. I don't like speaking up. I don't like when someone argues with me. I get wa...
I have a scar on my left knee from a childhood cut. I was a tough kid who played hard, so cuts and scrapes weren't unusual. Bu...
Lately I've been making a concerted effort to make healthy meals at home. (read about my health journey here ) I know many of us...
I am a poetry girl. I love many forms of poetry but at the heart I am a lover of Shakespeare and other cleverly crafted texts. (And ...
It's finally the weekend! Are you excited? Do you have any big plans or are you a snuggle up at home kind of person? Me, I'm...
((A quick look at some of my favourite scenic photos I've taken. All of these shots remain untouched and unaltered.)) One of my ...
- ► 2014 (37)
- Scenic Sundays: Local Favourites
- Five Minute Friday: Grit
- February 22-23 Photo-a-Day: Screens and Shoes
- February Photo-A-Day: Little Me!
- February Photo-a-Day: Pillows & a Pen
- Scenic Sundays - Tofino BC
- February Photo-a-Day Challenge: Drink
- Five Minute Friday: Delight
- Photo-A-Day Challenge! - Playing Catch Up
- It is an Ever-Fixed Mark...
- Five Minute Friday: Trust
- kirs10 black shared an Instagram photo with you
- Stress Relief - The Good, the Bad and the Scaley
- Photo-A-Day Challenge! - Feb 4 & 5
- Risk - Not Just a Board Game
- Photo-A-Day - February 1-3
- 5 Minute Friday - "Real"
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2009 (16)
- ► 2008 (26)
- ► 2007 (47)