February 18, 2012

Photo-A-Day Challenge! - Playing Catch Up

It's been a while since I've updated my February Photo-a-Day pictures.

A lot has happened in the past two weeks: a quick sad/happy family trip to Alberta, fun with nephews and cousins galore, a silly but major holiday, upstairs/downstairs games, sunshine, rain, beach and snow.

Here are my shots, some new a couple older but they fit.

(Go here to link up to the #febphotoaday party.)



Feb. 6th - Dinner - Best Rib dinner in Calgary with great Alberta Beef!

Feb. 7th - Button - Homemade button bracelet that I created.

Feb. 8th - Sun - Nephew + Lego + Sunlight = Beautiful!

Feb. 9th - Front Door - Craziest, brightest front door ever! Cute but too yellow for me.

Feb. 10th - Self Portrait - New Glasses, Sock bun and Beach.

Feb. 11th - Makes You Happy - Sugary cereals, Fruit Loops!

Feb. 12th - Inside Your Closet - Some of my favourite games.

Feb. 13th - Blue - Connect Four!

Feb. 14th - Heart

Feb. 15th - Phone - My favourite cell pre-iPhone...accidentally washed it in my jeans pocket. Sad.

Feb. 16th - Something New - New beach walking shoes from Bass Pro Outdoor World. Seriously, I could spend a day and a half in that amazing place!

Feb. 17th - Time - Ceiling projection of a countdown at a University service. My Vj handiwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment