February 24, 2012

February 22-23 Photo-a-Day: Screens and Shoes


 "Where You Work"
February 22nd
- This is one of the views from where I work all day Sunday.
I get to see everything from a bird's-eye view while  I control what goes up on 2-7 screens.
I pay attention to lyrics, create and present slides with announcements and verses or sermon notes and I get to pick what colours and visual videos are played.
It's only a portion of what I do at work, but I always find it interesting and fun!


 "Your Shoes" 
February 23rd
- I was wearing my usual, nondescript black shoes to work today so instead I'm giving you a peak at my entire rack of shoes.
These are just the fall/winter/spring collection, with none of the summer pieces. I do love shoes and have a few pair too many of cute, fun runners or sneakers.
Toms, Converse and Sketchers are amoung my favs, along with the off Rocket Dog and simple cute flats.


(Go here to link up to the #febphotoaday party, and grab the March Challenges, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment